翻譯地圖提示
  • 0 個投票 - 平均 0 個
stormrage0311 寫: (01-30-2019, 04:58 PM)我想看一下插件產生的檔案 (ze_ffvii_cosmo_canyon_v5k_fix)

發現我的檔案有很多都沒被翻譯

想對照一下有何問題

程式碼:
"Console_C"
{
    "**NORMAL MODE**"
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}**NORMAL MODE**{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime} **關卡-普通**{lightred}<<<"
    }
    "**HARD MODE**"
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}**HARD MODE**{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}**關卡-困難**{lightred}<<<"
    }
    "**EXTREME MODE**"
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}**EXTREME MODE**{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}**關卡-極限**{lightred}<<<"
    }
    "**RAGE MODE**"
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}**RAGE MODE**{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}**關卡-狂怒**{lightred}<<<"
    }
    "**ZM MODE**"
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}**ZM MODE**{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}**關卡-ZM**{lightred}<<<"
    }
    "**WARMUP ROUND**"
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}**WARMUP ROUND**{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}**暖場**{lightred}<<<"
    }
    "**GI NATTAK USES LAVA SUPERATTACK**"
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}**GI NATTAK USES LAVA SUPERATTACK**{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}**GI NATTAK 使用了岩漿攻擊(跳上岩石)**{lightred}<<<"
    }
    "**Get on the rocks to get saved!!!**"
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}**Get on the rocks to get saved!!!**{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}**跳上岩石不然你就死定了**{lightred}<<<"
    }
    "**Ifrit is defeated! Get on the airship**"
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}**Ifrit is defeated! Get on the airship**{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime} **伊夫利特被打敗了!快上飛船 **{lightred}<<<"
    }
    "**2 MINUTES LEFT!**"
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}**2 MINUTES LEFT!**{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}**還剩2分鐘**{lightred}<<<"
    }
    "**1 MINUTES LEFT!**"
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}**1 MINUTES LEFT!**{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}**還剩1分鐘**{lightred}<<<"
    }
    "**30 SECONDS LEFT!**"
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}**30 SECONDS LEFT!**{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}**還剩30秒**{lightred}<<<"
    }
    "**15 SECONDS LEFT!**"
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}**15 SECONDS LEFT!**{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}**還剩15秒**{lightred}<<<"
    }
    "**Teleporting humans to the Observatory**"
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}**Teleporting humans to the Observatory**{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}**傳送所有人類至天文台**{lightred}<<<"
    }
    "**Defend here for 15 seconds before the platform leaves**"
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}**Defend here for 15 seconds before the platform leaves**{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}**防守15秒等待平台上升**{lightred}<<<"
    }
    "**The platform is leaving**"
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}**The platform is leaving**{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}**平台離開了**{lightred}<<<"
    }
    "**WINNERS GONNA CHANGE NEXT STAGE**"
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}**WINNERS GONNA CHANGE NEXT STAGE**{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}**贏家可以選擇下一回合的關卡**{lightred}<<<"
    }
    "[Cloud] Hmm.. Seems like the engines are broken.. We are stuck in the middle of this desert!"
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime} [Cloud] Hmm.. Seems like the engines are broken.. We are stuck in the middle of this desert!{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[克勞德]嗯.. 看來引擎壞了.. 我們被困在沙漠中央!{lightred}<<<"
    }
    "[Red-XIII] Do not worry. I know this place.. I was born in here.."
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[Red-XIII] Do not worry. I know this place.. I was born in here..{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[Red-XIII]別擔心. 我知道這個地方.. 這裡是我的家鄉..{lightred}<<<"
    }
    "[Cloud] Well.. That means.. That we can find some staff to make our ship working again.. Right?"
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[Cloud] Well.. That means.. That we can find some staff to make our ship working again.. Right?{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[克勞德]嗯.. 這代表我們可以找到一些東西來修復我們的飛船.. 對吧?{lightred}<<<"
    }
    "[Red-XIII] Of course. But I need to do something first.. I will see you in the Gi Cave."
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[Red-XIII] Of course. But I need to do something first.. I will see you in the Gi Cave.{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[Red-XIII]當然.但是在這之前我有些事情要做.. 我們在Gi族洞穴會合.{lightred}<<<"
    }
    "[Red-XIII] There I will give you all the stuff you need."
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[Red-XIII] There I will give you all the stuff you need.{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[Red-XIII]到那裡我會給你你所需要的所有東西{lightred}<<<"
    }
    "[Cloud] No problem. I will wait for you in there.."
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[Cloud] No problem. I will wait for you in there..{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[克勞德]沒問題.我會在那邊等你..{lightred}<<<"
    }
    "[Cloud] Ay.. There you are!"
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[Cloud] Ay.. There you are!{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[克勞德]阿..你在這!{lightred}<<<"
    }
    "[Red-XIII] Yes. They helped me a lot. Did you ask for that? This is for you.."
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[Red-XIII] Yes. They helped me a lot. Did you ask for that? This is for you..{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[Red-XIII]是的.他們幫助我很多.你有沒有甚麼要求?這個是給你的..{lightred}<<<"
    }
    "[Cloud] Thanks. But one question.. What did we forget here?"
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[Cloud] Thanks. But one question.. What did we forget here?{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[克勞德]謝了.但有一個問題..我們是不是忘了甚麼?{lightred}<<<"
    }
    "[Red-XIII] This is the ancient cave of spirits.. Far ago my father was fighting with Gi Nattak.."
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[Red-XIII] This is the ancient cave of spirits.. Far ago my father was fighting with Gi Nattak..{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[Red-XIII]這洞穴裡有一個古代靈魂..很久以前我的父親與他戰鬥..{lightred}<<<"
    }
    "[Red-XIII] And he sacrificed himself in order to save the Cosmo Canyon.."
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[Red-XIII] And he sacrificed himself in order to save the Cosmo Canyon..{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[Red-XIII]他犧牲了他自己守護了宇宙峽谷..{lightred}<<<"
    }
    "[Cloud] Oh what a pity.."
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[Cloud] Oh what a pity..{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[克勞德]哦..多麼壯烈..{lightred}<<<"
    }
    "[Red-XIII] Do not bring this close to your heart.. He died like a hero and I hope that you guys can defeat him.."
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[Red-XIII] Do not bring this close to your heart.. He died like a hero and I hope that you guys can defeat him..{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[Red-XIII]別把這事情放在心上..他死的像個英雄.我希望你們可以打敗它{lightred}<<<"
    }
    "[Cloud] Yea I wish you good luck. When you end with him I go repair our airship.."
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[Cloud] Yea I wish you good luck. When you end with him I go repair our airship..{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[克勞德]是的,祝你好運.當你了結它時我再去修理飛船{lightred}<<<"
    }
    "[Red-XIII] Hope he will not escape this time? I afraid that we could attract extra attention.."
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[Red-XIII] Hope he will not escape this time? I afraid that we could attract extra attention..{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[Red-XIII]希望它這次不會逃走.我害怕我們引起更多的注意..{lightred}<<<"
    }
    "[Cloud] Just in case.. I will bring the ship to the end of the canyon and will take you away.."
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[Cloud] Just in case.. I will bring the ship to the end of the canyon and will take you away..{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[克勞德]以防萬一..我會把飛船開到峽谷的盡頭接你離開..{lightred}<<<"
    }
    "[Red-XIII] Cloud do you know that guy?"
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[Red-XIII] Cloud do you know that guy?{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[Red-XIII]克勞德你知道那個人嗎?{lightred}<<<"
    }
    "[Cloud] This was 1st Class SOLDIER Genesis.. But what did he forget here?"
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[Cloud] This was 1st Class SOLDIER Genesis.. But what did he forget here?{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[克勞德]那個人是神羅級別1st的戰士-傑內西斯.. 但是他為甚麼在這裡?{lightred}<<<"
    }
    "[Red-XIII] Possibly he needs the Gi Nattak soul.. Because it contains huge amount of power."
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[Red-XIII] Possibly he needs the Gi Nattak soul.. Because it contains huge amount of power.{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[Red-XIII]可能他想要Gi Nattak的靈魂.. 因為那靈魂擁有巨大的能量.{lightred}<<<"
    }
    "[Cloud] This is so bad.. Theres one of the Shinra bases nearby. I guess here we will find him."
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[Cloud] This is so bad.. Theres one of the Shinra bases nearby. I guess here we will find him.{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[克勞德]這太糟了..這附近有個神羅的基地.我猜我們可以在那邊找到他.{lightred}<<<"
    }
    "[Red-XIII] That guy could summon Bahamut.. Where did he take that power?"
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[Red-XIII] That guy could summon Bahamut.. Where did he take that power?{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[Red-XIII]那傢伙甚至能召喚巴哈姆特..他從哪裡得到這種力量的?{lightred}<<<"
    }
    "[Red-XIII] Anyways we need to defeat Gi Nattak for once and for all.."
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[Red-XIII] Anyways we need to defeat Gi Nattak for once and for all..{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[Red-XIII]總之我們需要擊敗Gi Nattak已絕後患..{lightred}<<<"
    }
    "[Red-XIII] Cosmo Canyon is almost back to normal. The observatory still needs to be repaired."
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[Red-XIII] Cosmo Canyon is almost back to normal. The observatory still needs to be repaired.{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[Red-XIII]宇宙峽谷幾乎快復原了.不過天文台還需要修復.{lightred}<<<"
    }
    "[Cloud] These guys could defeat Genesis and Jenova. I think that is one problem solved for us."
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[Cloud] These guys could defeat Genesis and Jenova. I think that is one problem solved for us.{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[克勞德]這些人打敗了傑內西斯與傑諾瓦.我想他們幫我們解決了一個大問題.{lightred}<<<"
    }
    "[Red-XIII] I cannot find enough words to thank them for all... they did a really good job."
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[Red-XIII] I cannot find enough words to thank them for all... they did a really good job.{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[Red-XIII]我無法以言語表達我的感謝...你們真的做得很好.{lightred}<<<"
    }
    "[Red-XIII] I guess we can rest for a bit here and keep going then.. What do you think? "
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[Red-XIII] I guess we can rest for a bit here and keep going then.. What do you think?{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[Red-XIII]我想我們可以在這裡休息一會再上路..你怎麼看?{lightred}<<<"
    }
    "[Cloud] Sounds good.. we need to keep moving. We still have to stop Sephiroth.. So we still have a lot to do."
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[Cloud] Sounds good.. we need to keep moving. We still have to stop Sephiroth.. So we still have a lot to do.{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[克勞德]聽起來不錯..但是我們需要繼續前進.我們必須阻止賽菲羅斯..{lightred}<<<"
    }
    "[Cloud] Oh sh#t. Theres a stranger right near our airship. Be careful.."
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[Cloud] Oh sh#t. Theres a stranger right near our airship. Be careful..{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[克勞德]喔幹.那邊有個陌生人在飛船旁邊.注意點..{lightred}<<<"
    }
    "[Genesis] Due to you I found what I need.. Face your death here.."
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[Genesis] Due to you I found what I need.. Face your death here..{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[傑內西斯]我已經得到我要的東西了..你們就在這裡消失吧..{lightred}<<<"
    }
    "[Genesis] Huh.. Did not think that you will survive.."
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[Genesis] Huh.. Did not think that you will survive..{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[傑內西斯] 嗯..沒想到你們能夠活下來..{lightred}<<<"
    }
    "[Genesis] Anyways Gi Nattak soul is mine now and I can realize my plan.. Farewell! "
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[Genesis] Anyways Gi Nattak soul is mine now and I can realize my plan.. Farewell!{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[傑內西斯]總之我已經得到Gi Nattak的靈魂了,我即將完成我的計畫..再會了!{lightred}<<<"
    }
    "[Cloud] Hurry! Get on the airship! I can not stay for long here!"
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[Cloud] Hurry! Get on the airship! I can not stay for long here!{lightred}<<<"
        "tw"        "{lightred}>>>{lime}[克勞德]快點!快上飛船!此地不宜久留!"
        "{"        "lightred"
    }
    "Sh#t!"        "He"
    "ran"        "away.."
    "I"        "guess"
    "Shinra"        "will"
    "notice"        "Bahamut"
    "above"        "Cosmo"
    "Canyon"        "and"
    "we"        "will"
    "have"        "more"
    "destructions"        "then.."
    "
    {
        "        "default"
    "[Cloud]"        "Sh#t!"
    "He"        "ran"
    "away.."        "I"
    "guess"        "Shinra"
    "will"        "notice"
    "Bahamut"        "above"
    "Cosmo"        "Canyon"
    "and"        "we"
    "will"        "have"
    "more"        "destructions"
    "<<<"        "
        "
    "tw"        "        "
    "{"        "lightred"
    "**ZE_FFVII_COSMO_CANYON**"
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime} **ZE_FFVII_COSMO_CANYON** {lightred}<<<"
    }
    "**Map by Headshooter.SC & HaRyDe**"
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime} **Map by Headshooter.SC & HaRyDe** {lightred}<<<"
    }
    "[Red-XIII] Of course. But I need to do something first.. I will see you in the Gi Cave. "
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime} [Red-XIII] Of course. But I need to do something first.. I will see you in the Gi Cave.  {lightred}<<<"
    }
    "[Red-XIII] There I will give you all the stuff you need. "
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime} [Red-XIII] There I will give you all the stuff you need.  {lightred}<<<"
    }
    "**We are almost at Cosmo Canyon**"
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime} **We are almost at Cosmo Canyon** {lightred}<<<"
    }
    "**Defend here for 25 seconds until the gates open**"
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime} **Defend here for 25 seconds until the gates open** {lightred}<<<"
    }
    "**Gates are open. Welcome to Cosmo Canyon**"
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime} **Gates are open. Welcome to Cosmo Canyon** {lightred}<<<"
    }
    "**The barman will open the door in 5 seconds**"
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime} **The barman will open the door in 5 seconds** {lightred}<<<"
    }
    "**THE EXPLOSIVE WILL BLOW UP THE ROCK IN 25 SECONDS**"
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime} **THE EXPLOSIVE WILL BLOW UP THE ROCK IN 25 SECONDS** {lightred}<<<"
    }
    "**Zombies are coming. Defend Cosmo Bar for 25 seconds before we open the back door** "
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime} **Zombies are coming. Defend Cosmo Bar for 25 seconds before we open the back door**  {lightred}<<<"
    }
    "**The gates will open in 25 seconds**"
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime} **The gates will open in 25 seconds** {lightred}<<<"
    }
    "**5 SECONDS LEFT**"
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime} **5 SECONDS LEFT** {lightred}<<<"
    }
    "**FALL BACK**"
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime} **FALL BACK** {lightred}<<<"
    }
    "**Wait until something happens**"
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime} **Wait until something happens** {lightred}<<<"
    }
    "**The gi gate will open in 35 seconds**"
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime} **The gi gate will open in 35 seconds** {lightred}<<<"
    }
    "[Cloud] Oh what a pity.. "
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime} [Cloud] Oh what a pity..  {lightred}<<<"
    }
    "[Cloud] Yea I wish you good luck. When you end with him I go repair our airship.. "
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime} [Cloud] Yea I wish you good luck. When you end with him I go repair our airship..  {lightred}<<<"
    }
    "**ADMIN HAS CHANGED MAP LEVEL VIA ADMIN ROOM**"
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime} **ADMIN HAS CHANGED MAP LEVEL VIA ADMIN ROOM** {lightred}<<<"
    }
    "**CHEST SIDEQUEST STARTED**"
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime} **CHEST SIDEQUEST STARTED** {lightred}<<<"
    }
    "**FIND ALL THE GOLDEN CHESTS TO GET A SPECIAL  ITEM THAT WILL HELP YOU ON GI NATTAK**"
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime} **FIND ALL THE GOLDEN CHESTS TO GET A SPECIAL  ITEM THAT WILL HELP YOU ON GI NATTAK** {lightred}<<<"
    }
    "**A player has picked up BIO materia**"
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime} **A player has picked up BIO materia** {lightred}<<<"
    }
    "**A player has picked up HEAL materia**"
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime} **A player has picked up HEAL materia** {lightred}<<<"
    }
    "**The airship to Shinra will arrive in 30 seconds**"
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime} **The airship to Shinra will arrive in 30 seconds** {lightred}<<<"
    }
    "[Cloud] Hold on! I will take you on the airship.. And then we will go to Shinra base. "
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime} [Cloud] Hold on! I will take you on the airship.. And then we will go to Shinra base.  {lightred}<<<"
    }
    "**A player has picked up ULTIMA materia**"
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime} **A player has picked up ULTIMA materia** {lightred}<<<"
    }
    "[Cloud] Red-XIII will stay here and will help to reestablish the Village. "
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime} [Cloud] Red-XIII will stay here and will help to reestablish the Village.  {lightred}<<<"
    }
    "**The airship is right here...**"
    {
        "default"        "{lightred}>>>{lime} **The airship is right here...** {lightred}<<<"
    }
}

在此主題的訊息
翻譯地圖提示 - 發文 stormrage0311 - 01-17-2019, 11:40 PM
RE: 翻譯地圖提示 - 發文 8G$eafood - 01-18-2019, 01:35 AM
RE: 翻譯地圖提示 - 發文 a25436879 - 01-18-2019, 11:13 AM
RE: 翻譯地圖提示 - 發文 8G$eafood - 01-18-2019, 02:43 PM
RE: 翻譯地圖提示 - 發文 perfectlaugh - 01-18-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: 翻譯地圖提示 - 發文 stormrage0311 - 01-19-2019, 11:32 PM
RE: 翻譯地圖提示 - 發文 8G$eafood - 01-20-2019, 02:18 AM
RE: 翻譯地圖提示 - 發文 stormrage0311 - 01-20-2019, 05:51 PM
RE: 翻譯地圖提示 - 發文 stormrage0311 - 01-23-2019, 01:11 PM